What should we pay attention to when choosing a knife holder?
1. Wooden tool holders should be made of insect-proof and anti-bacteria materials.
2. Because the knife is in contact with wet food for a long time, it is easy to breed bacteria, so the knife holder should be kept dry and clean, and placed in a ventilated place.
3. The stainless steel knife holder is usually disassembled and washed, and it is used after drying in the sun.
4. It is best to use materials that can prevent insects and bacteria for wooden knife holders. Generally, wood products that have been treated with anti-corrosion and insect-proof treatments are used.
5. It is also a good way to use a drain rack. After cleaning the knives, put them directly on the drain rack, and wait for them to dry naturally before storing them in the knife holder. Do not wipe them with dish towels or rags and put them away. Because the kitchen environment is humid, it is difficult to ensure that the rags are clean . When the knife buckle is placed on the drain rack, the water can be drained automatically, and good ventilation can be maintained.